Rental Terms and Conditions
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
This Rental Lease (“Lease”) is made effective according to the date of purchase at/on www.oxygenrevive.com between A.P. Industries LLC DBA Oxygen Revive (the “OWNER”) and customer ("RENTER") placed upon the billing address order at check-out through/on/at www.oxygenrevive.com.
The rental equipment is property of the OWNER and has all rights/privileges to request to surrender equipment upon request. When arranged with agreement of the OWNER and RENTER, Rental monies remaining of service will be refunded to the RENTER when rental service time is shortened by any means. If an extension is needed, the RENTER must notify the OWNER (A.P. INDUSTRIES LLC DBA Oxygen Revive) within 72 hours of the requested return date upon the order confirmation
The RENTER will be responsible of cost of replacement, damaged, missing, tampered, and permanently stained of the rental equipment. Rental equipment begins the day the equipment is received at the shipping address placed upon the order and expires when the rental equipment is shipped out from RENTER.
Initial rental is due along with any other applicable charges and a $300 Security Deposit before delivery can be made. Rates may vary on all oxygen equipment. The OWNER may refuse rental service for any given reason.
OWNER is not responsible for shipping cost when/if refused at delivery. If RENTER changes address in transit, additional charges will be applied. OWNER is not responsible for damaged, missing, tampered, and permanently stained of the rental equipment when in transit from RENTER to OWNER. RENTER must consult with courier. RENTER is not responsible for damaged, missing, tampered, and permanently stained of the rental equipment during transit shipped from OWNER to RENTER. However, it is the OWNER's responsibility to add at least $500 shipping insurance TO and FROM the RENTER. IF the RENTER wants to add additional shipping insurance, RENTER must contact OWNER for a price quote OR additional insurance will be available for purchase through courier when requested.
If the rental equipment is damaged, missing, tampered, and permanently stained during transit from OWNER to RENTER. The RENTER must report to the OWNER within 12 hours of delivery.
Returning / Late returns
If RENTER cancels before contract ends a $50.00 Surcharge will be applied to the RENTER form of payment.
The RENTER will be charged for each day the RENTER keeps the rental until the rental is returned, up to the applicable daily rate of $24.99
NOTICE: If the RENTER fails or refuses to return rental equipment of Lessor in the agreed time. It constitutes violation of the 18-2404 Prima facie evidence of Idaho (http://legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH24SECT18-2404.htm) Violating 18-2404 Prima facie evidence of Idaho with A.P. Industries LLC DBA Oxygen Revive (the “OWNER”) may prosecute with legal action.
1. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at RENTER's won cost and expense. RENTER shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
2. The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
3. The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the USA herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the OWNER. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERS possession.
4 . The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to OWNER at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense. If a periodic rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each period or portions of the period form the time the equipment is delivered to RENTER until its return. If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until the equipment is returned.
5. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
6. The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the rented equipment.
7. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filling for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming equipment.
9. RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
10. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
11. These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.
12. RENTER understands this a medical device and shall only by used with advisory with a healthcare professional consultation and within manufacturer guidelines. Misuse of the medical rented equipment may be in violation of law of the state of Idaho and this agreement. The RENTER agrees that the name upon the purchase order is the ONLY personnel that will use the rental under a healthcare professional written prescription. The OWNER does not takes responsibility if the RENTER misuses the medical equipment for other reasoning than its purpose OR for a purpose other than the reason it was prescribed by the healthcare professional.